To book an appointment for any of our services please call us at 905.629.4516 or email us at email@example.com.
In order to book your appointment we will need your full name, date of birth, contact number, and your OHIP or Private Insurance Policy number.
- If you are booking an appointment for a surgical abortion procedure or a medical abortion procedure (abortion pill) we will also need to know when you had your last menstrual period, how you confirmed your pregnancy, and if you have any allergies or health concerns.
- If you are booking an appointment for a D & C procedure please bring your ultrasound report with you to your appointment. Your referring doctor or fertility clinic may also send your report to us by fax.
There are several methods of confirming a pregnancy: a home pregnancy test, a urine test by your doctor or at a walk-in clinic, a blood test by your doctor or at a walk-in clinic, an ultrasound.
On the day of your surgical abortion or D & C procedure
- You will need to bring your OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan) card or a private insurance card and photo identification
- You must not have anything to eat for 4 hours prior to the appointment
- You must not have anything to drink for 2 hours prior to the appointment
- You must not drive to or from your appointment and for 24 hours after your procedure
- If you are scheduled for a 2 day procedure you must follow the guidelines on both days
- Please bring a maxi pad
- Please bring a comfortable nightshirt or gown
- Please bring a pair of socks or slippers
- Your appointment will take 2 to 3 hours
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide us with 24 hour notice
- Please note that, for patient privacy, our waiting room is reserved for patients only